|Title||Semiconductor devices - Discrete devices - Part 15: Isolated power semiconductor devices|
|Abstract/Scope||IEC 60747-15:2010 gives the requirements for isolated power semiconductor devices excluding devices with incorporated control circuits. These requirements are additional to those given in other parts of IEC 60747 for the corresponding non-isolated power devices. The main changes with respect to previous edition are listed below.
a) Clause 3, 4 and 5 were re-edited and some of them were combined to other sub clauses.
b) Clause 6, 7 were re-edited as a part of 'Measuring methods' with amendment of suitable addition and deletion.
c) Clause 8 was amended by suitable addition and deletion.
d) Annex C, D and Bibliography were deleted.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
|Current Stage code||6060|
|Current Stage code date||2012-03-16|
|Current Stage code deadline|
|Deadline date for vote|
|IEC Technical Body||IEC/SC 47E|
|Reference Document||IEC 60747-15:2010 (EQV)|
|ICS||31.080.99 - Other semiconductor devices|
|Keywords||Semiconductor; Discrete; Isolated power|
|Note||Publication editing allocated to firstname.lastname@example.org * Supersedes EN 60747-15:2004|
|Special National Condition(s)|
Categories - Aspects
Product Life Cycle
|date of Ratification (DOR) (1)||2011-01-20|
|date of Availability (DAV) (2)||2012-03-16|
|date of Announcement (DOA) (3)||2012-04-20|
|date of Publication (DOP) (4)||2012-09-16|
|date of Withdrawal (DOW) (5)||2014-01-20|
|Normative reference (6)||
(1) Date of ratification (dor) date when the Technical Board notes the approval of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), from which time the standard may be said to be approved
(2) Date of availability (dav) date when the definitive text in the official language versions of an approved CEN/CENELEC publication is distributed by the Central Secretariat
(3) Date of announcement (doa) latest date by which the existence of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), a TS or a CWA has to be announced at national level
(4) Date of publication (dop) latest date by which an EN has to be implemented at national level by publication of an identical national standard or by endorsement
(5) Date of withdrawal (dow) latest date by which national standards conflicting with an EN (and HD for CENELEC) have to be withdrawn
(6) This list of normative references is purely indicative. The only official list of normative reference is the list of the published standard.